With your attorney or financial planner, discover what gift plan will work best for you:
I want to make a gift during my lifetime*
- Click on our PayPal button to make a secure credit card or PayPal account donation, or you can send us a check — gifts of cash are easiest to give AND deduct from your taxes.
- Instruct your financial manager to disburse a contribution to TOHYF monthly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Donate Appreciated Securities – The growth in your stocks can help you leverage a larger gift.
- Donate other Appreciated Assets – Creative planning can unlock the gift potential in many assets you may now hold.
* You may be able to DOUBLE YOUR CONTRIBUTION to TOHYF:
ASK YOUR HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT. if your company MATCHES contributions to approved non-profits!
I want to make a gift after my death, as part of my estate
You can provide now for a future gift to TOHYF by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust. Just as your will or trust directs assets to your heirs, you can also direct a bequest to TOHYF in the manner you specify.
Here are some of the benefits of making a bequest to TOHYF:
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support the TOHYF in the way you intended when you are gone.
Here’s the sample language to use for a bequest in your will for:
- Unrestricted Gifts (a gift that can be used where need is greatest):
I give, devise, and bequeath to Theatre Of Hearts, Inc., in Los Angeles, California, _______(Dollars) to be used for its general purposes.
- A Residuary Bequest (a percentage of funds remaining in your estate after all other bequests have been paid):
I give, devise, and bequeath to Theatre Of Hearts, Inc., in Los Angeles, California, ________ percent of the residue of my estate to be used for its general purposes.
PLEASE CALL 213-384-6878 or EMAIL US to let us know that you are including Theatre Of Hearts/Youth First in your planned giving, or for any assistance with your gift.
Thank You For Your Contribution…now and in the future!